Friday, 12 October 2012

SONGS.....

Hello everyone today i will be posting some of my things i like for example my favourite music videos and yeah blah blah blah ........
I really like this song but i have other good songs that i really like aswell please watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW 1 DIRECTION WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFULCOOL SONG!! LUV 1 DIRECTION
AND NOW...................
DURING THE WEEKEND OR I DUNNO SOMETIME SUSIE CAME TO MY HOUSE FOR A SLEEPOVER AND AFTER THAT I WENT TO HER HOUSE FOR A SLEEPOVER AND THIS WHAT WE CHECKED OUT!!!THIS I COOL HAVE  A GO AT IT!!!
And plus i love singing so thats why most of the videos are kinda singing bout like..
this is  a pic of what i think i will looklike when im older... basically typed brown eyes brown hair tanned skin and thats all... this is what i got... but its only a joke im way natural than her......................................... hahhaahhaha........... guys hope you enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment